Sodium Hypo chlorite
Sodium hypochlorite is a chemical compound with the formula NaOCl or NaClO, comprising a sodium cation and a hypochlorite anion. It may also be viewed as the sodium salt of hypochlorous acid. The anhydrous compound is unstable and may decompose explosively
Sodium hypochlorite (NaOCl) is a compound that can be effectively used for water purification. It is used on a large scale for surface purification, bleaching, odour removal and water disinfection.
Tcca-90 (Granular Chlorine)
Trichloroisocyanuric Acid & chemical is used as a disinfecting agent in swimming pools and fountain water bodies and helps in achieving crystal clear and clean water. Our TCCA 90 provides long-term effects in keeping your swimming pools free from bacteria and algae.
Electromechanical Equipment’s Sales and Services
We supply all type induction motor, pumps, Sewage water pumps, and Services.
Housekeeping materials sales – Descriptions & Images yet to receive
Cleaning the house can be a complex business. Each room requires a different procedure and each surface requires different cleaning products. Here, we give you an overview of the products available for you to stock up your cleaning arsenal, and list those most essential.
- Toilet cleaner
- Bathroom cleaner
- Anti-bacterial cleaner
- Window Cleaner
- Floor cleaner
- Laundry detergent
- Fabric softener
- Washing-up liquid
In addition to these specialised cleaning products, there are other cleaning materials that will help you clean your home or deal with most issues! Here we list six materials that everyone can use to have a clean home!
Water treatment filter, Filter media, and Equipment’s sales
Water treatment filter
Water purification is the process of removing undesirable chemicals, biological contaminants, suspended solids, and gases from water. The goal is to produce water fit for specific purposes. Most water is purified and disinfected for human consumption (drinking water), but water purification may also be carried out for a variety of other purposes, including medical, pharmacological, chemical, and industrial applications. The methods used include physical processes such as filtration, sedimentation, and distillation; biological processes such as slow sand filters or biologically active carbon
Pressure sand filter
sand bed filter is a kind of depth filter. Broadly, there are two types of filters for separating particulate solids from fluids:
- Surface filters, where particulates are captured on a permeable surface
- Depth filters, where particulates are captured within a porous body of material.
In addition, there are passive and active devices for causing solid-liquid separation such as settling tanks, self-cleaning screen filters, hydro cyclones and centrifuges.
There are several kinds of depth filters, some employing fibrous material and others employing granular materials. Sand bed filters are an example of a granular loose media depth filter. They are usually used to separate small amounts (<10 parts per million or <10 g per cubic metre) of fine solids (<100 micrometres) from aqueous solutions.:302–303 In addition, they are usually used to purify the fluid rather than capture the solids as a valuable material. Therefore they find most of their uses in liquid effluent (wastewater) treatment.
Activated carbon filter media
Carbon adsorption has numerous applications in removing pollutants from air or water streams both in the field and in industrial processes such as:
- Spill clean-up
- Groundwater remediation
- Drinking water filtration
- Air purification
- Volatile organic compounds capture from painting, dry cleaning, gasoline dispensing operations, and other processes
- Volatile organic compounds recovery (solvent recovery systems, SRU) from flexible packaging, converting, coating, and other processes.
- The drinking water treatment systems to use granular activated carbon. Because of its high cost, the so-called GAC rule encountered strong opposition across the country from the water supply industry, including the largest water utilities in California. Hence, the agency set aside the rule. Activated carbon filtration is an effective water treatment method due to its multi-functional nature. There are specific types of activated carbon filtration methods and equipment that are indicated – depending upon the contaminants involved.
Activated carbon is also used for the measurement of radon concentration in air.